Whether you’re a youngster needing Confidence or an Adult wanting to get Lean and Strong – we offer a proven-successful curriculum, friendly professional instructors and a modern proprietary approach. Explore our site to learn more.
We develop each student as an Individual. We ensure personal attention by controlling class sizes, offer multiple skill levels and start with private lessons. In fact, our entire approach is designed to help students discover what works for them.
Our Instructors have made teaching their career. They’re experienced, professional and committed. They value every student and are dedicated to helping students achieve their goals. From improving their fitness and building their confidence to pursuing World Class Competition, our Instructors help students improve both as a Martial Artist and also as a person.
We know parents want the best for their children both in fun and learning.
We help kids learn proper social skills, self-control and improve their fitness and coordination.
In every class we emphasize a positive mental attitude and a Never-Give-Up Spirit – the foundation of perseverance.
We teach Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu and more…The same Martial Arts our Instructors and Champions use to win Title Belts. But, Self-Defense is more than just fighting. We teach students to be street smart and aware, so they’ll be able to spot and avoid dangerous situations.
We’ve thrown out the old, ineffective ways of the past and developed an exciting interactive and cognitive method based on modern learning theory. This step-by-step approach helps ensure exciting goal-oriented classes and helps students shape up quickly and develop skills easier.
We maintain a positive, supportive and non-judgmental learning atmosphere: Unlike other schools, we only accept new students after we meet and get to know them, and we tell all students… Leave your ego at the door.
Our students tend to be like-minded: They’re fun loving, adventurous and excited to learn. They share common goals, encourage one another and are friends, not opponents.
Students often comment they have so much fun training, they aren’t conscious of how hard they’re working. Nothing else is Sarkine’s Total Warrior.
1. A Private lesson lets a student get to know their instructors and feel comfortable taking instruction.
2. Private lessons allow us to learn about a student’s individual goals, needs and unique circumstances and decide if they’ll make a good fit for our school.
3. Private lessons let us control the pace. Going too fast leaves a new student sore and unable to remember what they’ve learned.
4. Private Lessons help us discover which teaching methods will work best for each student.
5. Private Lessons prevent bad habits: we teach correct fundamentals before students go fast and risk forming bad habits.
6. With Private Lessons we determine (if a student has previous experience) which level of training they need.
7. Private Lessons improve safety. Students learn proper placement, technique and control before hitting equipment and (risk) hurting themselves.
8. Private Lessons eliminate anxiety. Students join the beginner group prepared, excited to participate and anxious to work with others.
9. Once a student experiences our Professional Instruction, Personal Attention and our TOTAL WARRIOR curriculum they’ll know what quality training is and are be able to make an educated choice.
We’re not the typical strip-mall dojo dungeon. You know the places: smelly, run down and filled with punks, bad attitudes and wannabes.
Nothing else is Sarkine’s Total Warrior: Our schools are custom built large free-standing buildings with inspiring decor. They’re bright, airy and feature top-of-the-line mats, bags, rings and equipment. In addition, our curriculum is one-of-a-kind and our Instructors Professional and Experienced. And we’re affordable – our training cost far less than most other skill based lessons.
Come take a lesson. If you love it, continue. If not just walk away, there’s no pressure from us. You won’t know unless you try.